Thursday, July 05, 2007

An extra concert ticket

Who doesn't like the Police? I'm not referring to the Man--those guys in blue who take you in for murdering your neighbor by painstakingly running him through a meat grinder and don't believe you when you tell the cops that you were merely acting in self defense.

No, I'm referring to the band. This is the music that in no way foreshadowed what a wuss Sting would wind up becoming. Anyway, my friend backed out on going, and I've got an extra ticket for the concert. It's at W. F. this Thursday evening. The seats are in the upper deck, but who cares where you're sitting? It's the Police on a beautiful summer night in W F. The ticket costs $54. If you're interested, please let me know as soon as possible (so I can try to find somebody tomorrow to take the ticket if nobody here wants it).

Rock on,

Dude

No comments: