Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas gifts for cleaning folks

I love Christmas, for it is the only time of the year when I can break out my Malibu Barbie Manger. I would have followed that star across the desert, too, if I knew that the Magi were three hot chicks in bikinis. Even if the hot chicks had no joints, sported artificial hair, and were made in China. Though I would have been freaked out to look down at a crib of straw and see a baby Jesus that looks like a dwarf Ken.

Of course Christmas is also the time to thank our cleaning folks the old-fashioned way--with cold, hard cash. So I'm doing the annual collection of money to give to C, our always vigilant daytime cleaning lady, and J, our festive, nocturnal floor-cleaning guy. Please stop by my or Connie's office to drop off your donations if you are so inclined.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to check out eBay to see if I can find a G.I. Joe Stations of the Cross set.

Ho ho ho,

Dude

No comments: